Following an incident on Sunday 27th August where individuals gained unauthorised access to the Etihad Stadium, an injunction has been attained to prevent trespass.
In relation to City Football Group’s properties in England (including the Etihad Stadium, City Football Academy and the Group’s offices in London) the six individuals named in the High Court Order, those individuals who trespassed but were unidentified, as well as any other individuals who gain unauthorised access in the future, will be subject to the injunction.
The six individuals named will also be forbidden from entering CFG’s properties worldwide without prior permission.
City Football Group take matters regarding safety and security extremely seriously and will continue to ensure that robust measures are in place to protect our properties and employees, as well as deter other individuals and groups from engaging in dangerous activities of this nature.
Full details of the High Court Order, and a list of all the properties to which it applies worldwide, can be found in the supporting documentation set out below.
- High Court Order - CFG vs Davies and Ors (25 September 2017) (pdf)
- Claim Form 19 09 17 (pdf)
- Application Notice 19 09 17 (pdf)
- First JDR and GS Witness Statements (Exhibits JDR1 and GS1) (pdf)
- JDR Second Witness Statement - 22 Sept 2017 (pdf)
- Application Notice - 5 October 2017 (pdf)
- JDR3 Witness Statement and Exhibit 5 Oct 2017 (pdf)
- Sealed Order - 17 October 2017 (pdf)
- Exhibit JDR4
- JDR Fourth Witness Statement in support of injunction FINAL 20 March 2
- Sealed Order CFG Ors v Davies Ors 25 April 2018
- Application Notice Draft Order